Hormones are the messengers of the human body. Hormones play a major role in maintaining internal homeostasis. Hormones are chemicals produced by the endocrine system. Each hormone produced has a different function. For hormones to perform their duties, there should be no deficiency or excess. Most women develop diseases due to hormonal disruptions caused by various causes. Here are some hormonal disorders:
- Progesterone disorder: This hormone produced by the ovaries ensures that the uterus is ready for pregnancy. If the uterus is ready for pregnancy, the hormone progesterone drops and menstruation begins. When there is a change in this hormone, it becomes difficult for a woman to get pregnant. Since it poses a threat to the function and health of the uterus, it is important that it is treated quickly.
- Estrogen disorder: a hormone that appears in both men and women. It is generally known as the female hormone because it is secreted more in women. Estrogen defects cause problems with the uterus and vagina. It is something not to be taken lightly.
- Thyroid hormone disorder: The thyroid gland secretes this hormone. Disruption of this hormone directly affects many things in the body.
The thyroid gland secretes this hormone. Disruption of this hormone directly affects many things in the body.
Apart from these problems, level disturbances in the hormones androgen, prolactin and testosterone can be observed.
- The Roles of Hormones
- Body temperature control
- sleep cycle
- reproductive cycle
- growth and development
- The formation of similar emotions such as stress and excitement is under the control of hormones.
Symptoms of hormonal disorders
As a result of the slightest change in hormones, they have traits that make you feel in different ways. Here are some symptoms that will cause hormonal disorders.Symptoms such as;
- Vaginal dryness,
- hot flashes,
- Vaginal dryness,
- diarrhea or constipation,
- night sweats,
- breast tenderness,
- Clitoris enlargement..
- Hormone disorder treatment
Treatments for hormonal disorders vary depending on the person and the cause of the symptoms. Hormone disruption is usually resolved by various drug treatments. These medicines should be taken if they are being administered by professional obstetricians. Apart from drug therapy, we must take care to engage in activities such as healthy nutrition, sports activities, correct and regular living to increase the quality of life and natural treatment methods.