In sexual intercourse, the emotions between men and women need to be expressed physically. Sexual life and harmony are different for every couple. Naturally, each person's sexual expectations are different. The sexual life of a woman or man is affected by their biological structure, living conditions and the environment in which they live. That's why it's hard to say what's right or wrong in sexual life. It may take time for men and women to understand their expectations and find common ground. That's why sexual adaptation takes time and effort.
Causes of Sexual Incompatibility Between Spouses
- If the spouses are constantly restless or tense, it will negatively affect sexual harmony.
- When expectations are not met during intercourse, this will cause sexual incompatibility.
- Frequent conflicts in marriage will also affect harmony as they will reduce sexual desire.
- It is possible to encounter incompatibility because both parties do not have sufficient information about sexuality.
- If there is a problem with one of the spouses, they should express it clearly.
- Some physiological and metabolic disorders.
How to Achieve Sexual Harmony?
Spouses should first of all be understanding and patient with each other. If there is a problem, it should be stated clearly to the other party. Negative factors such as stress should be avoided as much as possible. If you do not have enough information about sexuality, you can go to a sexual therapist together. It is possible to eliminate sexual disharmony by applying such solutions. If there are health problems, these should also be treated.