This Clarification Text Op. Dr. In accordance with the article titled "Information Obligation of the Data Controller" in Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("Law"), the personal data obtained by Burçak Tok from patients, patient parents/guardians: the identity of the data controller, the method of collection of your personal data and It has been prepared for the purpose of informing you about the legal reason, the purpose for which this data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose it can be transferred, the data processing period and what your rights are listed in Article 11 of the KVKK. The explanations made for your "Personal Data" in the information text also include your "Special Personal Data".
Data controller title: Surgeon Burçak Tok
Data controller address: Cebeci Residence, Doğu Mahallesi Aydınlıyolu Caddesi, Madalyon Sk. A Blok No: 8, 34890 Pendik/Istanbul
Data controller phone : 0533 088 82 64
Data controller e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data controller website: https://burcaktok.com/
Processed Personal Data Categories
- Your identity data (Your name, surname, TR ID number, passport number or temporary TR ID number if you are not a Turkish citizen, place and date of birth, marital status, gender, signature)
- Your contact data (Your contact data such as address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.)
- finance your data (Your bank account and card information, debt and invoice information)
- Your Customer Transaction data (Your patient file payment transaction information, request, request and treatment records, etc.)
- Audiovisual Records (Any laboratory and imaging results that you have submitted to the clinic/obtained by the clinician during the treatment, your photographic image obtained for recording in the patient tracking automation used by the clinic.
- Your health data (The laboratory and imaging results, test results, examination data, prescription information, data regarding private health insurance and Social Security Institution data that you have submitted to the clinic, your prosthesis and device information to be used if needed during your treatment, your blood type, and your disease history are used for the purpose of evaluating our services. the answers and comments you share, your health data obtained during the execution of treatment and care services and your health data regarding sexual life)
- Transaction Security Data: Data such as IP address information, website login and exit information.
- Your Data Regarding Private Health Insurance
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Personal data is specified in Article 4 of the Personal Data Protection Law; For the following purposes, in accordance with the principles of being in compliance with the law and the rules of honesty, being accurate and up-to-date when necessary, being processed for specific, clear and legitimate purposes, being related to the purpose for which they are processed, being limited and proportionate, and being kept for the period foreseen in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed. is processed for.
- Evaluation of the patient, provision of health services, protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services.
- Following the preparation processes of medicines and oral materials, providing relevant medical materials
- Providing services from dental prosthesis laboratories and other suppliers, carrying out the necessary processes for the treatment of patients with medical imaging and diagnostic centers
- Creating, tracking and informing appointments, carrying out communication activities, tracking patient requests and complaints, managing patient relations management processes
- Carrying out financial and accounting affairs, fulfilling tax obligations, issuing invoices for healthcare services provided
- Archiving/storing data regarding the health services provided in accordance with the legislation
- Follow-up and execution of legal transactions
- Sharing the requested information with the Ministry of Health and other public institutions and organizations in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- Fulfilling the necessary procedures in accordance with the legal legislation and carrying out the activities in accordance with the legislation
- Confirming your relationship with contracted institutions, financing health services, covering your examination, diagnosis and treatment expenses, sharing requested information with private insurance companies within the scope of eligibility inquiry.
- Upon your request and with your express consent, confirming the relations with the association, union or foundation that we have an agreement with as a clinic and of which you are a member, financing of health services, covering your examination, diagnosis and treatment expenses.
- Confirmation of your identity by our employees, planning and management of the internal functioning of the clinic
- Execution of information security processes, audit and ethics activities, planning and execution of clinical internal processes
- Receiving and evaluating requests and complaints, planning and execution of patient relations management processes
- Conducting analysis by the clinic for the purpose of improving health services, providing training to our employees, monitoring and preventing abuse and unauthorized transactions, carrying out risk management and quality improvement activities, answering all your questions and complaints regarding the health services provided/to be provided to you.
- Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security by the clinic, participating in campaigns and providing campaign information, patient rights, measuring, increasing and researching patient satisfaction.
Transfer of Personal Data and Purposes of Transfer
Personal data processed for the purposes listed above may be transferred to the following third parties, limited to the same purposes:
- Ministry of Health, sub-units and family medicine centers affiliated to the ministry, legally authorized public institutions and organizations and official authorities in line with the requests of relevant public institutions and organizations and limited to the purposes of the request.
- Third parties from whom we receive consultancy, including the lawyers we work with, independent accountants and financial advisors, tax consultants and auditors
- In case of your explicit consent, your relevant health data and other personal data may be transferred to your relatives or third parties named by you, in accordance with your request and limited to this.
Collection Method, Legal Reason and Storage Period of Personal Data
Your personal data is obtained by automatic or non-automatic methods, using the personal information, results, prescriptions, treatment reports provided by the patient for the follow-up of his/her file (contact form methods available at the above-mentioned website address). Your personal data may also be collected through software used to carry out the activities, camera footage, and verbally, in writing or electronically.
Personal data may be processed if it is clearly stipulated in the law (Law No. 1219, Regulation on Private Health Institutions Providing Oral and Dental Health Services, Medical Deontology Regulation, Turkish Dental Association Dentists Professional Ethics Rules, Patient Rights Regulation), processing of the service recipient's data is necessary for the execution of the service contract. It is processed depending on the legal reasons such as being mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligations, or data processing being mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of patient rights.
Your personal data is limited to the purposes specified in this Information Text; It will be processed in accordance with the data processing purposes and statute of limitations specified in the legislation to which the clinic is subject. When the periods for which we are required to process your data in accordance with the legislation expire, it will be deleted by us. If there are changes in the laws regarding data processing periods, the new determined periods will be taken as basis.
Rights of Personal Data Owner
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law, everyone can apply to the data controller and obtain;
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if they are incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring processing are eliminated, even though it has been processed in accordance with the law and other relevant legal provisions,
- In case of requesting the correction of incomplete or inaccurate data and the deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting that this situation be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result that is unfavorable to the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
- Requesting compensation for the damage in case of damage due to illegal processing of personal data,
has the rights.
In order to exercise your rights listed above, you can obtain information from the above-mentioned address of the data controller and the above-mentioned website. Data Owner Application FormYou must fill out the form completely and send it with a wet signature, either by hand, by mail, to our address, or to the above-mentioned e-mail address of our clinic, via the e-mail address you have previously notified us and registered in our system.
Applications made as stated above will be responded to free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. However, if the transaction subject to your request causes an additional cost, the Clinic will charge the fee at the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
I read, I understood