Hormones are the messengers of the human body. Hormones have a major role in maintaining internal balance. Hormones are chemicals produced by the endocrine system. Each hormone produced has a different function. In order for hormones to perform their duties, there must be neither deficiency nor excess. Most women develop diseases due to hormonal disorders caused by various reasons. Some of the hormone disorders seen are as follows:
- Progesterone Disorder: This hormone, secreted by the ovaries, prepares the uterus for pregnancy. If the uterus is ready and pregnancy occurs, the progesterone hormone decreases and the menstrual cycle begins. When there is a change in this hormone, it becomes difficult for women to become pregnant. Since it poses a threat to the functioning and health of the uterus, it is important to treat it quickly.
- Estrogen Disorder: It is a hormone seen in both men and women. It is generally known as the female hormone because it is secreted more in women. Disorder in the estrogen hormone causes uterine and vaginal problems. It is a situation that should not be taken lightly.
- TSH Disorder: This hormone is secreted by the thyroid gland. Disturbance of this hormone directly affects many things within the body.
Apart from these, problems may occur due to level disorders in androgen, prolactin and testosterone hormones.
- Functions of Hormones
- Control of body temperature
- sleep cycle
- reproductive cycle
- Growth and development
- The formation of similar emotions such as stress and excitement are under the control of hormones.
Symptoms of Hormonal Disorders
It has the ability to make you feel different ways as a result of the slightest change in hormones. hormonal disorders Some of the symptoms it may cause are as follows.
- vaginal dryness,
- hot flashes,
- vaginal dryness,
- Diarrhea or constipation,
- Gaining weight,
- night sweats,
- Tenderness in breasts,
- Symptoms such as enlargement of the clitoris may be observed.
- Treatment of Hormonal Disorder
hormonal disorders Treatments vary depending on the person and the cause of the symptoms. Hormonal disorders are usually resolved with various drug treatments. These drugs should be consumed if prescribed by gynecologists who are experts in their field. Apart from drug treatment, we should take care to implement activities such as healthy nutrition, sports activities, correct and regular living to improve the quality of life and natural treatment methods.