Menopause generally occurs due to old age. During menopause, the number of follicles in the ovaries decreases. Accordingly, estrogen production will also decrease. Over time, estrogen production stops and the ovaries shrink. Reproduction cannot be achieved by interrupting the menstrual cycle. It is generally seen between the ages of 45-55. menopause treatmentIt is performed as a treatment for early menopause. It is possible to delay this phase by improving our quality of life and paying attention to our health.
Menopause Treatment – What are the Symptoms of Menopause?
- Due to the lack of estrogen, genital organs shrink. Therefore, many conditions such as frequent urination, constipation, and uterine prolapse may occur.
- The skin becomes thinner and the amount of collagen decreases. There is a decrease in hair. There may be thick hair growth on the chin and lips. The amount of hair in the armpit and genital area decreases.
- Cholesterol increases. High blood pressure may occur. Hardening of the veins occurs.
- Since metabolism will slow down, weight gain will occur.
- There is a decrease in sexual desire.
- Sexual intercourse can be painful and painful.
How to Prevent Early Menopause?
- Having multiple births can bring the menopause process to an earlier age.
- Attention should be paid to nutrition and exercise.
- Smoking causes early menopause.
- Alcohol consumption can also lead to early menopause.
- Being underweight or overweight is important. Very thin women have less fat and estrogen. This causes early menopause. Obesity also increases the risk of menopause.
- It is known that regular use of birth control pills reduces the risk of menopause.