Menopause generally occurs due to aging. During menopause, the amount of follicles in the ovaries decreases. As a result, estrogen production will also decrease. Over time, estrogen production stops and the ovaries shrink. It is not possible to reproduce by interrupting the menstrual cycle. It is usually seen between the ages of 45-55. Amenorrhea treatment is performed as an early treatment for menopause. It is possible to delay this stage by improving our quality of life and taking care of our health.
Menopause Treatment – What are the symptoms of menopause?
- Due to the lack of estrogen, shrinkage of the genitals is observed. Therefore, many conditions such as frequent urination, constipation, and uterine prolapse may occur..
- The skin becomes thinner and the amount of collagen decreases. Hair loss appears. There may be thick hair on the chin and lips. The amount of hair in the armpits and genitals decreases
- Cholesterol increases. High blood pressure may occur.There is hardening of the veins
- Weight gain occurs as the metabolism slows down..
How to prevent early menopause?
- Having children too often can push the menopause process into an early age./li>
- Pay attention to nutrition and exercise.
- Smoking causes early menopause.
- Alcohol consumption can also lead to premature menopause.
- Regular use of birth control pills is known to reduce the risk of menopause.